Easy Flaxseed Wrap
3 Tablespoons flaxseed, ground
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 large egg
1 Tablespoon water
– Mix flax and baking powder together in a bowl.
– Stir in melted coconut oil.
– Beat in the egg and water until blended.
– Pour into greased microwave safe pie plate.
– Microwave on high until cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes.
– Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
– Gently lift an edge with a spatula, loosen from the pan.
– Flip the wrap over and fill with desired fillings and/or top with desired toppings.