Vegan Oatmeal and Cranberry Cookies
¾ cup vegan margarine
¾ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
½ cup soy milk
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp cloves
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tsp vanilla
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– With an electric mixer, cream the margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and soy milk and blend thoroughly.
– In a separate bowl, combine the flour with the baking soda and spices and add to the margarine mixture. Stir in the oats and cranberries and mix well.
– Drop spoonful of cookie dough onto a baking sheet and bake for about 10 -15 minutes.
– These delicious oatmeal/cranberry cookies are dairy and egg-free.