Cheesy, Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower
2 Tablespoon of heavy cream
1 Tablespoon butter
2 ounces sharp cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
– Wash and trim cauliflower into medium sized chunks.
– Pour cauliflower, 2 tablespoons heavy cream and 1 tablespoon butter into a microwave safe bowl with a cover and microwave, six minutes on high.
– Mix the cream and butter to coat the cauliflower. Return to microwave and cook for 6 more minutes on high.
– Place hot mixture into a blender or food processor. Add cheese. Pulverize until consistency is smooth. Season with pepper and salt.
– Adjust cream and butter to your creaminess preference