Chocolate Cheesecake Pops
3/4 cup slivered almonds, blanched
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree, canned
20-30 drops liquid Stevia sweetener, to taste
Chopped pecans, for rolling
12 lollipop sticks or small candy cups
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– Grind the almonds, cocoa powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, and salt about 1 minute, until fine, in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
– Add the pumpkin to this concoction and with the setting on pulse, mix to combine well.
– Add the Stevia sweetener and process until the mixture forms a dough.
– Roll the dough into small balls of 1 – 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
– Roll each ball in chopped pecans, pressing firmly so they adhere.
– Insert a lollipop stick into each ball.
– Serve right away or the pops can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container until you are ready to enjoy them.